Friday, October 23, 2015

Make an Effort

I've been a pretty big blog slacker lately and I'm sorry about that. I haven't made my blogging a priority in any way and I definitely want to so I'm making an effort.
I'm in the Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup (HPKCHC) again this term, my fifth year, very exciting. So I'm crafting away on things for that. I also have a very cool wooly gift from a friend that I could blog about but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it yet.
Then there's Midori Monday/Filofax Friday. I've been so back and forth in and out of each system that I have tons I could say in each instance but I haven't.
As you can see, there are lots of topics and interesting things and somehow it gets shoved to the bottom of my to do list each day and often off the list and onto the next day's list.
So here is what I propose. I'm going to make a better effort to blog each week. At least one time. Preferably two but one for now. If you don't see a post up by me on or before Thursday, email me. Bug me about it. Get me motivated.
For my part I'm going to try to do some things to make it work better. I'm going to make a bigger effort to make it a priority, I'm going to make a definitive plan and I'm going to attempt to execute that plan each week. If that doesn't work, I'm just going to write something. With or without a picture just to make sure you all know I'm still alive, I'm still knitting and planning and playing in my midori and filofax.
More soon but for now, I need to get to work.

No comments: